Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Architect - REMOTE
My client is a leading consultancy providing services in sectors, such as public and commercial. They are based out of the East Coast but do have a large global presence with over 40+ locations. They are looking for a D365 CE Architect to help one of their existing clients expand their current CRM system. This role is 100% remote but will have potential travel in the future. They offer competitive benefits, salary, and are ranked one of the best mid-size employers in the US. If this sounds like a fit for you, let me know!
* Drive Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test, and deploy
* Serve as clients' main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
* Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements using SQL Server Reporting Services
* Responsible for high quality, bug-free development as per the coding standards in close collaboration and interaction with other members of the development/QA team.
* 5+ years of experience with D365 CE
* Architect experience
* MS Dynamics/ Power Apps Certifications (preferred)
* Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Power BI
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at email@example.com or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!