Handles requests for MS Dynamics CRM SQL data integration work, validates requirements, identifies system needs, recommends solutions, works with other Member 360 team members to develop end to end CRM solutions. Identify data sources, create data flow diagrams, design and document the processes. Develops complex data structures and workflows utilizing MS SQL, Dynamics CRM integration tools and other VACU resources.
Role & Responsibilities
* Significant knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, including database design, query language and optimization, T-SQL, ETL, SSIS
* Ability to work with large databases and high volume/velocity processes
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, particularly data integration a plus
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Data Information Systems or an equivalent combination of experience and education
* Significant work experience in an MS SQL based environment, Significant SQL experience including SQL databases, views, stored procedures, T-SQL and SQL tools