The Azure Cloud Engineer will maintain and support the integrity of the Microsoft Azure eco-system. Performs systems maintenance tasks, such as system back-up, recovery, and file maintenance. Schedules, installs, and tests system software upgrades. Build simplicity, "one-crew" seamless teamwork, and "always getting better" into the implementation and use of the software and computer systems, to help our crew members save our customers time and money.
Role & Responsibilities
* Implement Azure infrastructure and services, primarily through infrastructure, code, automation and general DevOps disciplines.
* Deploy and maintain enterprise-class security, network, and systems management applications within an Azure environment.
* Design and implement availability, scalability, performance, and disaster recovery plans for the Azure platform.
Skills & Qualifications
* Core understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Network principles, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
* Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Kubernetes; Experience in deployment scripting and automation (PowerShell); Experience with automation/configuration management using Terraform, Bicep, JSON, GitHub and similar.
* Experience with Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, and related management products.