Dynamics 365 Application Lead
The Dynamics 365 Application Lead will design, model, configure, and implement packaged software and process solutions to meet desired business requirements. This includes expertise with the Dynamics 365 (Dyn365) package that supports corporate ERP functions such as Accounting, Security, Configuration, Reporting and Integration.
What type of skills do you need to be successful?
* Analyze business processes and systems processes.
* Recommend improvements that use standard software and processes.
* Provide expert level of support.
* Create and use reporting tools to audit and assess efficiency of users and processes.
* Provide knowledge transfer to non-expert level team members as needed.
* Demonstrate, train, and drive solutions across the company's facilities.
* Implement controls fully auditable and compliant with business and regulatory standards.
* Create application documentation.
* Overseeing system design and development.
* Leading data migration and integration efforts.
* An understanding of corporate functions including but not limited to the processes for Finance and Operations (F&O)
* Proven experience leading projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
* Experience on business applications implementation, architectural design, and strategic business acumen
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree or higher in Information Technology, Business, or related field.
5 or more years in Information Technology, with 3 or more years in ERP software implementation, Project Management, Requirements Planning, and Business Analysis.
Significant experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 corporate ERP system.