* Collaborate with stakeholders (e.g. Business Process Owners, COO, VP Of Repair Lab, or AX Developer) to gather
and translate user / business process owner requirements into functional, technical and operational requirements.
* Assesses customer and/or business process requirements; analyzes structure and flow of work and data that
support needs; evaluates possible solutions and implements and/or recommends solutions that support the
mission, values and goals of the Company.
* Analyze and research Finance and Operations business processes identifying opportunities for improvements
* Functions as Project Manager for Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 F&O changes and implementations, and lead the
configuration of Microsoft Dynamics AX based on business needs
* Creates, develops, and oversees processes, protocols and procedures, ensuring compliance minimizing financial
liability of the Company.
* Leads efforts to solicit, analyze and document user and system requirements, working in collaboration with IT
team and business partners to ensure optimum delivery for AX F&O to meet business needs
* Lead testing strategies and planning; develop test cases and ensure testing is completed with a high degree of
* Troubleshoot and resolve Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 F&O issues to maximize business productivity
* Responsible for business analysis from the perspective of the business process when designing changes
* Performs project management and participates on project teams responsible for system application software
implementation and upgrades; determines project scope and staff resources required to complete projects;
prepares project work plans and timelines. Monitors project milestones and reports project progress to
management. Works closely with technical staff, vendors, and contacts from other companies to ensure timely and
efficient completion of projects.
* Effectively communicates with all levels of the organization to ensure project success and user needs are identified
* Ensures project scope and objectives are clear and agreed to by the Project Sponsor
Leads end user training for customizations
* Experienced creating SOW and FRD's
* Assist during the disaster Recovery plan execution
* Identify and resolve production issues
* Maintain and provide detailed support documentation
* Communicate within business leadership, keeping them up to date with production impacts and status
* Facilitate service and support from service providers and third-party vendors
* Performs other duties as requested or assigned
QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology
* Minimum of 3 years Functional proficiency of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or D365 F&O.
* Experience leading implementations or upgrades is a plus.
* Experience in a business analyst role with a minimum of 3 years system experience and exposure to an IT help
* Experience in Finance and Operations business processes; experience in manufacturing, logistics, or warehousing
is a plus.
* Experience, or strong understanding of:
o Inventory Management,
o Accounts Receivable (A/R)
o Accounts Payable (A/P)
o Production Control
o Sales & Marketing
o Projects & Accounting
o Procurement & Sourcing
o Product Info Management
* Experience with Power BI, PowerApps, Power Automate and MS SQL Server is a plus
* Experience with Tax software, prefer Avalara
* Experience with Management Reporter and SSRS is a plus
* Experience with a WMS system is a plus
* Project Management Experience
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work well with employees at all levels
* Ability to always maintain a professional demeanor
* Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment