Qlik Developer - Helsinki, Tampere, Lahti & Remote
Would you like to join the fastest growing BI/Analytics consulting firm in Finland?
We are looking to hire a Qlik Developer to support the growth of our client's customers! Are you one of the professionals we are looking for?
Our client's customers are typically found in the top 100 revenue customer list in Finland, as they only focus on larger enterprise accounts.
You will find yourself working in project teams of 4-6 people who are being allocated 2-3 customers per year, so you need not worry about firefighting multiple projects at once.
This client will also allow you Fridays to develop your skills and financially support you with certifications. They appreciate that certifications shouldn't always be done in your spare time!
* Develop internal products designed to save customers millions of Euros per year in energy.
* Work on the latest AI / ML technologies.
* Helping our client organizations to see and understand their data through the means of our analytics and visualization tools.
* Finding the most suitable business analytics solutions for different business needs by consulting, challenging and asking the right questions as your role wouldn't be just receiving solution assignments from the clients - you rather help to create and identify them.
* Implement analytics platforms and support data-driven culture change in organizations.
* Identifying possible bottlenecks and challenges that prevent data-driven culture to function.
* Enabling analytical best practices that help data-driven decision making.
What they are looking for:
* 1+ year Qlik Development experience.
* Competence in data storage and related methods (eg. Star model)
* Knowledge of the SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular model.
* Ability to design and develop solutions that customers intuitively understand and love.
* Experience documenting best practices and supporting governance across a distributed team.
* Snowflake, Power BI and Azure experience all a big bonus.
* Genuine interest in the clients' customer's business and business processes
* Strong teamwork skills but also a self-directed way of working
* Great communication skills and experience in project work
* Eye for design and UX
What they offer:
* Lunch/Recreational/Gym Vouchers
* Fridays allocation to personal studies
* Full computer/mobile bundle
* Flexible/remote working options
* Health care including massage, dental and occupational coverage
* Work on totally cloud-native projects at Enterprise level customers
* Support in learning some of the hottest technologies on the market (E.g Azure, AWS, Snowflake, Matillion etc)