This is a great opportunity to make a difference for our customers, with your gained knowledge and experience, within a global and fast growing company, but with a personal and local character.
Your extensive training and familiarization period will mainly take place in the office during the first 6 months, but at the same time you will also walk with your fellow consultants at the clients. This will guide you to get to know the processes even better in practice. In your role, you will spend 3 to 4 days a week on-site at customers to implement our CRM Software. You are also regularly at the head office in Wilrijk (Antwerp) for meetings and consultation with your colleagues.
What you will do:
* Independently coordinate implementation projects.
* Monitoring the quality, lead time, budget, scope and actions for the delivery of the projects with attention to optimal customer satisfaction.
* Creating knowledge and insight among existing and new customers to ensure efficient use of CRM products.
* Actively communicates implementation activities with stakeholders including MT PSG, Sales and Support according to established matrices.
* Responsible for adhering to the agreed implementation methodology.
* Ensure proper follow-up of issues and escalations within the internal organization.
* Translate business process issues into a conceptual and functional CRM solution based on customer requirements.
* Advising existing and new customers on the application possibilities and use of the CRM products.
What we offer:
An exciting, challenging and independent job in a dynamic IT company with a direct and open communication culture and an informal atmosphere. After all, a pleasant working environment helps you realize your ambitions.
* A full-time position and an excellent salary.
* Joint Committee 200 applies
* Bonus scheme
* 23 leave days supplemented with seniority days
* Hospitalization insurance
* Laptop, cell phone
* Company days
* Fixed daily allowance
* Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home
* Space for new initiatives and ideas.
* Advancement and good opportunities for personal development.
* Access to LinkedIn E-Learning with over 15,000 training courses!
* A game of table soccer with your colleagues.
What we ask:
* 2-5 years of work experience in a similar position
* Good knowledge of the basic functionalities and basic structure of CRM software
* Experience in setting up and applying project management methods i.e. Prince2 or IPMA
* Customer and service oriented attitude
* Strongly developed communication and social skills
* Persuasiveness, initiative, proactive, analytical
* Knowledge of different customer processes across the industries
* Excellent knowledge of the Flemish language. French and English language is a plus.
* Valid driving license