As part of a Freelance assignment, the Nigel Frank International team is looking for a Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Project Manager for one of our end customers based in manufacturing!
You will be integrated into a team of experts on a roll-out of the D365F&O solution.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Monitoring potential Implementation project risks, opportunities, and issues that may impact the project
* Ensuring quality and timely delivery for all project deliverables
* Continually identifying, prioritizing and mitigating project risks and issues
* Driving proper project chartering and setup
* Identifying and governing change and process management considerations critical to the success of the project
* Performing project team management, driving motivation, collaboration and performance
* Providing an environment conducive to the mentoring, coaching and training apprentice Project Managers
* Tracking short-term project metrics
* Reviewing the project's medium-term benefits
* Work collaboratively within the Project Management Organization to improve delivery and outcomes for all projects
Your profil :
* Report on regional and country rollout status, risks and issues, escalates where required in line with the escalation process.
* PM with 5+ years' experience in managing large projects is required.
* 7+ years' experience in Dynamics AX & 365 F&O.
* Deep knowledge and experience on the Finance module.
* Some technical skills required.
* Fluent in English, French and Dutch is a plus.
* Ready to travel on site in Walloon region and world wild.
My client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so if you think you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment. With a multilingual network of consultants in more than 15 locations worldwide, we place more Microsoft Azure, Dynamics and Stack professionals with Microsoft partners and end users than any other recruitment company.
We understand the need for discretion and would be happy to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidate considering a new assignment, now or in the future.