The role requires knowledge of agile project management methodology and familiarity with a range of complex and large-scale IT solutions, within a variety of working environments and sectors.
- Sound understanding of IT architectural and management aspects.
- Clear ability to understand, interpret and deliver against business-driven requirements.
- Solid experience in analysing and delivering against diverse business requirements.
- Experience of working on large-scale transformations within business-critical environments.
- Clear and proven organisation, analysis and structured thinking skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Applicants will have an understanding of Agile project methodology, change and transformation projects and will be used to working in an IT service management environment and defining target operating models, workshop facilitation and developing service descriptions.
- Business delivery experience across multiple management levels.
- Demonstrable expertise in delivering and managing people, process and technology models.
- Management of stakeholder requirements, expectations, objectives & relationships.
- Delivering results against complex technical, logistical, commercial and cultural challenges.
- Measurably meeting business requirements across and beyond project lifecycle.
- Experience within technical consultancy and/or service delivery organisations.
- Excellent commercial acumen - ability to align business requirements with technical solutions.
To apply or discuss further email email@example.com or call 0191 814 7785.