Nigel Frank International is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Power Platform Specialist for an End User role in Melbourne.
As a Power Platform Specialist, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform suite. If you are passionate about transforming business processes and driving digital innovation, we want to hear from you
* Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements for Power Platform solutions.
* Design, develop, and implement Power Apps solutions to streamline business processes and improve user experiences.
* Create and optimize Power Automate flows to automate workflows and integrate systems seamlessly.
* Develop and maintain Power BI reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights and data visualization.
* Work with IT teams and end-users to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Power Platform solution
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
* Proven experience as a Power Platform Specialist or similar role.
* Strong proficiency in Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI.
* Experience with Microsoft 365 suite, SharePoint, and Dynamics 365
If you would like to hear in more detail about this opportunity please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Australia. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in Australia and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
Dynamics CRM / Dynamics365 / Dynamics CRM Development opportunities / Dynamics Developer / Dynamics CRM Developer / Dynamics CRM Developer / Microsoft / IT jobs Sydney / Dynamics CRM opportunities / Sydney / NSW / Melbourne / Canberra / C# / .NET /