Role & Responsibilities
* Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure project delivery on digital solutions (including e-commerce, mobile apps, web app, and CRM systems)
* Take a proactive approach to manage users' expectations and anticipate needs to ensure the new IT development can address their business requirements
* Understand business requirements and pro-actively suggest changes, improvements, manage digital projects from idea to launch
* Lead and motivate a small team, able to mitigate risks, resource management and drive tactical plans
Skills & Qualifications
* Solid working experience on digital solution and/or eCommerce system, with at least 3 year's people management experience
* Familiar with at least one of the below solutions: e-commerce, mobile apps, web app, and CRM systems
* Strong software design & development background using at least one of the listed programming languages: Java, PHP, .NET, Node.js
* Experience in Regional role and solution roll-out will be highly advantageous.
* Effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity and great project to work with 5 working days a week, comprehensive remuneration packages and training provided. We are hiring within the week and If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +852 3018 0382.