My client is seeking a professional who can apply their functional and technical skills to configure and implement Microsoft's Dynamic 365 F&O ERP software for clients in the commerce management processes, including eCommerce, order to cash, customer service, call center, and sales. Consultants should address business needs, the configuration of the software, testing of results, and transition activities to client operations.
Role & Responsibilities
* Performing the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues and opportunities, solution requirements, and related benefits
* Leading definition of the Commerce Management solution using D365.
* Working as part of a project team to deliver business solutions from project kick-off through project go-live
* Measuring delivery of our solution against requirements, through ownership of deliverables and thorough review with clients
* Aiding in preparing and analyzing project plans and requirements documentation
Skills & Qualifications
* ERP implementation experience with the modules focusing on Commerce Management functions (eCommerce, order to cash, customer service, call center, and sales) in Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O
* Demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning
* Strong analytical skills