Our exclusive international client are currently undergoing a review and program within the Dynamics AX platform in order to optimise the system and prepare for a project to move through to D365 F&O.
This client are currently engaged in exciting project tasks and looking to add a skilled Dynamics expert to assist in the uplift of the platform and playing a key role in the future program moving forward.
The company have continuously invested in their IT systems over the years, and see the ERP platform as critical to their overall operations - thus the reason they are moving forward with these complex projects.
This role contains a good variety of tasks, including consulting responsibilities internally while also carrying strategic decision making and a holistic view of operations within the Dynamics system.
You will be able to work as part of the internal team daily, and engage in positive knowledge sharing sessions with key stakeholders when organising project assignments.
Role & Responsibilities
* Day to day operations on the Dynamics AX platform
* Consulting tasks: Training, Setups, Workshops, Requirements and Optimisations
* Stakeholder management - customer facing tasks
* Co-ordinating projects based on the Dynamics platform
* Supplier interaction, workshops and analysis on the Dynamics AX platform
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ Years of MS Dynamics AX application Experience (AX2012/D365 F&O preferred)
* Experienced working as part of Dynamics project team - in upgrade or implementations
* Good communication and organisational skills
* Competence with customer facing tasks
* Ability to handle a changing environment and problem solving capabilities
* Preferred to have experienced in SCM/Logistics/Trade industry area
* Lunch scheme
* Health Insurances