One of our established end user clients based in the Stockholm area, are looking to hire a Senior D365 F&O specialist to be a key member of the ERP and IT department.
My client operate in the Supply Chain/Manufacturing industry and are well on their way to transforming the ERP landscape through implementing MS Dynamics 365 F&O.
There are multi site operations here, with the projects bringing a high level of complexity.
This organisation are seriously well established, and consider themselves a market leader.
In order to take the next phase and continue to evolve business operations they have taken the decision to move ahead with various high level IT projects.
You will play a varied role here - both operational into the Dynamics platform itself, while also being the figurehead of the 'Centre of Excellence' which means co-ordinating with other team members and service owners to ensure projects are completed timely and with quality.
The project is still in early stages, so you will be able to make a big difference in the roadmap and outcome here - which will mean you can gain a wide range of experiences.
Role & Responsibilities
* Managing and co-ordinating with other ERP team members and service owners
* Daily operations within the Dynamics AX and 365 F&O projects
* Consulting tasks: Analysis, Workshops, Stakeholder management, change management
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ Years of AX/365 F&O Application Experience
* Experienced completing end to end Dynamics AX or 365 F&O projects
* Strong consulting and project management skills
* Ability to influence and shape direction within a project - team player
* Strong communication skills, and detail oriented
* Health Insurances
* Lunch Scheme