Job Title: Microsoft Senior Systems Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time/Perm
Location: Chicago, IL
Travel: On-site office trips 2x monthly
Salary: $130,000-150,000 + Bonus
* Azure - AzureAD, VM's, Storage Account, Enterprise Apps, DevOps
* M365 - Endpoint Manager/InTune, Exchange Online, Teams
* Systems - Windows Server, Win10/11, SCCM
* Strong PowerShell Scripting experience
The Microsoft Senior Systems Engineer will work closely with cross functional teams across the organization to design, deploy and support the Microsoft O365 environment. This position will have expertise in all aspects of Microsoft O365; strong aptitude with Teams, Exchange, Azure AD, InTune/Autopilot, Endpoint Manager, SCCM, etc.
The Systems Engineer must be able to translate business requirements into technical solutions on the O365 platform, including recommending system changes and enhancements, documenting specifications, maintaining and updating policies/standards/procedures related to the platform, and training users.
* Serve as the SME and technical escalation resource for O365 platform and related technologies; AZURE AD, Exchange, Endpoint Management
* Manage, support, and provide technical expertise for all Office 365 applications including Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Azure AD, Office Web Apps, Stream, etc.
* Microsoft Endpoint Management - Responsible for device management, maintaining the Intune/Autopilot environment OSD creation/maintenance, application packaging/deployment, Windows patching, hardware specs, etc.
* Active Directory/Intune policy implementation and troubleshooting
* Utilize expertise in Exchange Admin Center (EAC) and PowerShell scripting
* Manage and support SMTP Relay and Secure Email Gateway (SEG) solutions
* Manage related end-user capabilities including, but not limited to O365 user accounts, shared mailboxes, distribution groups
* Identify, evaluate, and recommend new products, technologies, roadmaps, strategies, and future trends, as well as potential areas for process improvement
* Translate business requirements into efficient and effective technical solutions on platform
* Competitive Salary
* EXCELLENT Bonus package
* Comprehensive Benefits Program
* Paid certifications/learning and growth opportunities
* Superb company tenure - work for a business trusted for over 25 years!!
*Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.