Job Title: Sr. Solution Architect (Pre-Sales)
Job Type: PERM/Full-Time
Location: Remote (East Coast)
Salary: $140,000-170,000k BASE (40k Bonus)
The Microsoft Solutions Architect must be the expert source of Microsoft solutions information for internal sales and engineering teams. With the rapidly expanding Microsoft cloud platform, our client, a 7x Microsoft Partner of the Year, is looking to hire a Microsoft Solutions Architect to continue expanding their Microsoft Practice and provide solutions based on Microsoft's cloud platform to their external partners/clients. These technologies include Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Azure, EM+S, Office 365, Cloud Infrastructure and the surrounding services and solutions ecosystem. This role will require senior level interaction with the business's largest customers. The Microsoft Solutions Architect will be a sought-after resource by internal sales teams for their leadership in tough competitive situations while working with Microsoft on joint opportunities.
* Provides Microsoft pre-sales support to the national sales team
* Drives customer awareness of latest Azure, EM+S, and Office 365 capabilities
* Partners with sales team by providing technical expertise to progress opportunities
* Assists in selling Cloud Solution Provider offers as they relate to Azure, TEAMS, EM+S, and Office 365 Executes quick technical feasibility and proposals for moving existing workloads to Office 365, and Azure
* Leads creation of solution architecture and author proposals for clients
* Technical sales experience in understanding customer needs and being able to translate that in to a solution
* Deep understanding of cloud computing, Office 365, and Azure technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
* Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in accounts
* Experience in a consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects / managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
* Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Operations / Management, Database architecture, Virtualization, IP Networking, Storage, IT Security
* Executive presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
* Minimum 5 years of experience
* Office 365 (Exchange Online, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Teams)
* System Center Experience
* Microsoft 365, Windows 10, Security, Compliance
* Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
* Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
* Exceptional verbal and written communication
* Presentation skills
* MCSA, MCSE
* Microsoft Partner Seller
* 100% Remote
* Competitive compensation and benefits package
* Advancement opportunities with structured career paths
* Access to the latest emerging technologies
* 7x award winning Microsoft Partner of the Year
Email c.walsh@nigelfrank for additional information!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.