Job Title: Senior Azure Data Architect
Job Type: Perm/Full-Time
Location: NJ, NY, CT preferred
The Senior Azure Data Architect will be the primary data resource for our client, responsible for creating and maintaining their Azure data pipeline architecture. Proven experience building infrastructure and automated analytics tools is required to succeed in this role.
Our client is known for their mission to be the most trusted partner in science for their customers, suppliers, and associates. For 120+ years, they have provided the latest in equipment and supplies to the science community. With over a century of success, they have established themselves as more than just a distributor and offer an array of service solutions, including inventory management, equipment financing, and more.
After successfully building their data platform/ data hub on Azure, they are now looking to welcome a true Data Architect EXPERT to their team. The Senior Azure Data Architect will support their business by seamlessly maintaining and managing the platform that will bring data from each of their separate units together.
* Build ingestion patterns, pipelines, quality routines, and usage patterns for their data platform
* Design data models for both transactional and analytics use cases
* Design data pipelines using the latest technologies available on Microsoft Azure
* Create and maintain underlying data pipeline architecutre
* Assemble data sets to meet analytical requirements
* Build infrastructure required for optimal, automated extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources; SQL, Databricks, etc.
* Minimum 6-10 years' experience working in a Data Architect role
* Demonstrated knowledge of data warehousing, application data integration solutions, business intelligence, and data modeling
* Proven experience developing data pipelines to automate data processing workflows and developing applications/services that run on Azure cloud infrastructure
* Experience utilizing Azure DevOps to track and maintain ongoing initiatives
* Hands-on experience working with the modern Azure Data stack; Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Databricks, etc.
* In-depth knowledge of SQL, Python, Java and other languages
* Extensive knowledge of SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres (Azure for PostgreSQL), Azure Synapse
* Opportunity to be the primary data expert for an organization backed by over 100 years of success!
* 100% remote
For additional information, please email your resume to email@example.com!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.