Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Manager
Job Type: Full-Time/Perm
Location: Charlotte, NC
Travel: Hybrid, in office Tues/Wed/Thurs, WFH Mon/Fri
Salary: $110,000 - 130,000k
We are looking for a talented Software QA Manager with strong knowledge of manual testing and the ability to run automation. The ideal candidate will be someone who has stood up a QA practice before, leading automated testing from a management standpoint, managing test plans and test scenarios.
Knowledge of SCRUM, Agile, Azure DevOps, Selenium are required. Microsoft Dynamics 365 knowledge/testing is a huge bonus!
Summary: For over 20 years, our trusted client has been the leading provide of employee relief programs around the world, empowering companies and employees to respond to hardships by providing charitable grants in times of need. They have invested heavily in their technology journey, running their platform solely on Azure, working with cutting edge tools and services.
The Software QA Manager will play a key role in ensuring their QA practice is strong and in-tact. Someone who has stood up a QA practice in the past, with strong knowledge of manual testing, managing test plans, managing test scenarios, and running automation would be an ideal fit. This role will have direct reports and the authority to make new hires, and have major influence on implementing best practices. This role will oversee the evaluation and testing of various cloud-based applications.
The successful Software QA Manager is an excellent leader and communicator who will hire and set the QA team up for success. Our ideal candidate has an extensive knowledge of Azure DevOps, experience in Agile scrum methodologies, and is able prioritize and communicate their expertise effectively to the team.
* Manage/hire a team of QA professionals in both local and remote locations
* Implement mature QA processes to increase predictability and efficiency of the QA function
* Improving existing programs by evaluating objectives and specifications, reviewing proposed changes and making recommendations
* Implement and lead automation and performance testing practice
* Contribute to the implementation of Azure DevOps, configuring and utilizing it to best support development functions
* Collaborate with the development team leaders and business analysts in the design process to maximize testability of systems and applications
* Review user stories and other work items to ensure that requirements are testable
* Test data management
* Provide Testing Strategies and Plans for program phases
* Lead/coordinate the testing scope
* Participate in testing when necessary
* 8 or more years of software quality assurance testing experience
* 2 or more years of leadership experience over a Quality Assurance team
* Mastery in Agile scrum framework
* An ability to mentor QA team members to develop comprehensive test cases based on loosely defined product requirements
* Experience with two or more test case management systems
* Knowledge of automated test frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver
* Azure DevOps
Incredible 401k company match - 6-18%!!!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.