Are you a talented senior SQL developer looking to progress to that next level within a growing, ambitious, innovative company?
My client have a flat hierarchy, with a small team of 15 people, all the projects they do are implementations on one software product they sell and implement for their clients. They work with some very large companies.
We are looking for someone who used to be (or still is) a Developer, who no longer wants to be a Developer and is willing to participate in an implementation role. The role is doing implementation and not the creation of brand new databases. This is still a technical hands on role. You will be responsible for taking over the flagship account, interacting with this clients technical team every day.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Gathering requirements.
* Implement the software.
* Create bespoke solutions for their clients.
* Managing the implementation plan / work packages and ensuring all steps are carried out.
* Develop User Acceptance Testing scripts.
* Support the client post-implementation.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* SQL - CTEs, UDF, Views and Stored Procedures
* C# and libraries such as EPPlus, GemBox
* ERP systems and BOM data
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 5+ years' experience working with SQL
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £60,000 to £70,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* 25 days plus bank holidays
* Nest pension which is 4%
* Health care cash plan sovereign health care level 3.
* Flexible working
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Fully Remote
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Working Hours - 40 hours
* Interview Process - 2 stages
* Training & Development Options
* Dress Code - Business Casual, Business Formal, Business Professional, Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.