Information Systems Manager
As part of the IT Transformation, my client is looking for an Information Systems Manager to strengthen our Information Systems team within their applications and systems.
The purpose of the role is to lead a team of analysts and business analysts on IT/IS projects.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Support the IT Transformation project (CRM, Finance…).
* Align strategy with business objectives.
* Bring a structured approach of coordinating and delivering projects, supported by best practices.
* Guide to the project team, along with the appropriate tools and methodologies.
* Mentor and grow the team.
* Manage service suppliers, including contractual engagements.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Continuous improvement
* Business applications: ERPs and/or CRM
* Power BI
* Web Projects
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 3+ years' experience in a similar role.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £50,000 to £58,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* 28 days annual leave
* Cycle to work scheme
* Pension scheme
* Season ticket loan
* Plus more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - 2 days a week in the office
* Office Location - Canary Wharf - London
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Reporting Into - Head of Information Systems
* Salary Reviews
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Option
* Dress Code - Business Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Telephone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal right to work in the UK, with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Checks.