The Global Pricing team is at the heart of commercial decision making. You will be helping to redefine the analytical and machine learning methodologies used to optimize our prices for the business.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Creation and execution of data-driven pricing strategies that deliver impactful results.
* Analysing internal sales performance and external market trends.
* Translating KPIs to customised pricing approach, and recommending price changes to senior stakeholders across all markets.
* Keeping track of price change outcomes and responding quickly to unforeseen changes.
* Designing, A/B testing, implementing and managing of global pricing initiatives, new pricing algorithms and methodologies across our markets.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 2+ years' experience with data analysis
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - up to £45,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* 10-20% Bonus
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - Going into the office once every couple of months.
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 3 Stages
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
* Dress Code - Business Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Telephone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal right to work in the UK, with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Checks.