Life Sciences Lead
Are you a talented Technical Project Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company?
My client are a renowned advanced analytics consultancy, who advise their clients on how to maximise the value of
This role will involve leading technical implementation projects for clients withing the Pharmaceutical, Research and Biotech clients.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Strategy - Lead and define objectives and solutions.
* Stakeholder Management - engage with business and IT stakeholders.
* Work closely with the consultancy team to design and deliver solutions through implementation projects. As well as act as Project Manager for these implementation projects.
* Advise the analytics teams in the support of their unique clients.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Project Management
* Migrating from SAS
* Power BI
* R / Python
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 2+ years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £80,000 to £120,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Discretionary Bonus
* Plus more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Remote
* Office Location - Oxfordshire
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Salary Reviews
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Telephone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal right to work in the UK, with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Checks.