IT Business Systems Analyst - Remote - Up to £60K
I am currently working with a client who is one of the global leaders in Plastic fabrication specialising in industries such as building, infrastructure, industrial and agriculture. This client operates in all continents from 40 countries with 10+ brands offering high quality services for their respective region. They are now looking to expand their IT/data teams by bringing in an IT Business Analyst to support all local applications through AX and you will define, develop and maintain business reporting solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide services in playing a key role in data reporting in the UK business and be the bridge that connects the wider EMEA data platform
* Development to support applications in AX
* Defining, developing and maintaining business reporting solutions
* Working collaboratively with the business to gather requirements
* Work alongside the UK data manager to execute/assist with data reporting change requests
This is a salaried role paying up to £60,000. This role offers fully remote working with the option to go into one of their offices if desired. This role has a great benefits package included with pension scheme, holiday allowance with the option to purchase additional holidays, health care cash plan, lifestyle voucher scheme, plus more!
I am looking for the following…
* Strong experience with L3 in ERP systems (Dynamics AX)
* Experience with X++ / .Net / SQL
* Good experience with Power BI
* Very strong written and verbal communication skills
Interviews for this role are starting to take place so get in touch today to apply! Send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively give me a call on 0191 338 7577.
Key Skills: Power BI, Analyst, IT, Dynamics, X++, .Net, SQL, Dynamics AX, Remote