Power BI Developer
Are you a talented analyst looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, innovative company? My client are putting a focus on their Business Intelligence and Data.
My client are a global organisation within the automotive industry. This Power BI Developer roles will sit within the Data & Insight team. Their mission as a team is to collect as much data as they can from multiple sources, with a particular focus on customer experience data. The focus of team is very much on supporting their retailer network.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Collect this data relating to the customer experience.
* Apply NLP to understand the themes.
* Visualise in engaging Power BI dashboards to allow stakeholders to monitor their performance around various KPIs.
* Predictive intelligence and statistical modelling.
* Support existing Power BI dashboards.
* Enable the development of new Power BI dashboards, working closely with the rest of the visualisation team, and alongside their data science and engineering teams.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* SQL - querying, structuring data sets, data modelling, database development.
* Power BI
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 3+ years' experience working with Power BI.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* 25 days annual leave
* Pension - Standard
* Voucher on your birthday
* Bonus - Discretionary
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - 3 days in the office a week
* Office Location - Epsom, Surrey
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 2 Stages
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
* Dress Code - Business Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Telephone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal right to work in the UK, with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Checks.