Data Engineer - Azure - London - £65K
I'm looking for a Data Engineer to work on developing products and solutions in a hybrid on premise/Azure environment. You will have the opportunity to upskill in complex areas of cloud based engineering solutions in the very latest tech.
They are looking for someone with core skills in SQL, SSIS and SSAS complimented with Azure experience (Azure Data Factory, Databricks, PySpark etc)
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and Architecture of Azure Data solutions
* Be the technical expert with the latest technologies. Make recommendations to the wider business as to how to keep up to date with the best data solutions.
* Working with and modelling data warehouses.
I am looking for experience with the following:
* Strong technical expertise using SQL Server and SSIS for ETL
* Data warehousing experience using SSAS
* Strong understanding of SQL Azure principals (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks).
* Understanding of Agile methodologies including use of Git
This is a permanent position with a salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience. This role offers hybrid working with 1 day a week in their London office.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. This client is beginning interviews ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Danielle Moore
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.