Senior Business Analsyt
Are you a talented business analyst looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company? My client are putting a focus on their Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics.
This role will involve working with analytics, technology, data and delivery teams.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Create and maintain following documents and tools:
* process flows
* requirement definition
* data mapping
* platform landscapes
* Manage stakeholders:
* conducting stakeholder interviews
* user acceptance testing
* Collect, define and refine functional and non-functional requirements and manage requirements catalogues.
* Support estimation and prioritization.
* Understanding of technical components including:
* data structures
* data modelling
* technology platforms.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Waterfall & Agile
* MS Project
* Visio / Lucid Charts - analysis, design, and implementation modelling tools
* Presenting / Presentation
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them - great, but if not you will be given the chance to develop these skills over time):
* Data migrations
* Data Analytics
* Predictive modelling
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 4+ years' experience as a BA
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for Data and Analytics.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £50,000 to £60,000 per annum (may stretch to £65,000 for the right person)
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Discretionary Bonus
* 25 days annual leave
* Birthday Gift
* Free Parking
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - 3 days a week in the office
* Office Location - Epsom, Surrey
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Telephone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal right to work in the UK, with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Checks.