Power BI Analyst
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Power BI Analyst to join a global organisation as they look to expand their analytics team. The primary focus on this role would be developing end-to-end Power BI dashboards - right from gathering the requirements from stakeholders across the business, to providing insights gained from the data.
With extensive opportunities for training & personal development, as well as a range of career development opportunities, this would be a great next step for people looking to advance their career further! Across the business, they're also working with a range of technologies, including the Azure technology stack, which you'll have the opportunity to up-skill yourself with.
What we're looking for…
We're looking to speak to a range of candidates for this role - although Power BI is the key skill-set we're looking for, the following skills & experience may be beneficial to note on applications:
* 2+ years' experience working with Power BI
* Experience using DAX
* Knowledge or experience with SQL (writing queries/querying data)
* Data modelling experience (highly desirable)
* Experience working with Data Warehouses - may be beneficial but by no means essential
Salary & Benefits -
* Up to £50,000 depending on experience level
* Hybrid working - must be commutable to Cambridge office
* Flexible working arrangements
* Personal development & training opportunities
* Regular salary reviews & career progression opportunities
* And much more!
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, get in touch now!
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in niche Microsoft Technology recruitment. I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment placing talented candidates in various roles such as Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers and Management roles. We're the proud sponsors of SQLBits and the London Power BI User Group - which takes place in our Nigel Frank offices monthly! Visit our LinkedIn or London PBI UG Page for more information!