I am working with an internationally renowned company who provides innovative and high quality solutions to their customers within their respective field, as well as continuing their prowess which has been maintained since their inception in 1977 in humble Aberdeenshire where they continue to carry out their operations. They pride themselves on their consistent involvement in research with some of the UK's leading institutes and development of new products with the assistance of their highly qualified staff.
We are looking to hire a BI Analyst, who will be responsible for the development and delivery of all forms of reporting and analysis to ensure that any necessary business reports, dashboards, KPI's and variance analysis are prepared and conveyed to the relevant teams and stakeholders. You will be looking at both short-term and long-term strategic goals and evaluating their ability to deliver on their goals.
My client places great emphasis on a positive working environment, in which the team work collaboratively, embracing change and proactively tackling challenges.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Project Management (Gathering requirements, building a Scope, Testing, UAT Testing, Go Live, Documentation and hosting workshops).
* Stakeholder Management
* Create reports and dashboards with Power BI. Develop forecasting reports.
* Present findings with insights back to the business.
* Data Modelling
* Star Schema
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Power BI - report creation, data modelling
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them - great, but if not you will be given the chance to develop these skills over time):
* ZAP software
* Data Warehousing
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 1+ years' experience working with Power BI in a commercial hands on environment.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Plus more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - Flexible
* Office Location - Aberdeenshire / Inverness / Lanarkshire
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Working Hours - 40 hours a week - 8am to 5pm
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.