Senior Data Analyst
My client are a fast-growing technology consultancy, who work with an array of clients across different industries such as: government, finance, healthcare and retail.
Their goal is to become a truly data driven organisation. Many of their clients and potential clients are looking for a combination of different skills.
We are looking to hire a Digital Services Performance Analyst. This role would suit someone with a strong background in Google Analytics, who is interested in working in the public sector, and enjoys communicating with different departments and teams including user researchers and end users
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Use Google Analytics to analyse the performance of digital services for their government clients.
* Responsible for checking with all relevant teams (user researchers, development teams, etc) if they are building the right service that the users actually need.
* Defining the metrics to measure success
* Share these with stakeholders and the relevant teams, and make suggestions for improvements
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Google Analytics - to investigate, pull in data from surveys, pick up on issues, draw insights and build visualisation dashboards in Google Data Studio. Knowing all the functions and short-cuts.
* Splunk - desirable
* Data Studio - preferred for data visualisation, but will also look at people who've worked with other tools such as Power BI or Tableau, but they'll be using Data Studio in this role.
* Agile and Scrum
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 4+ years' experience in the Data industry.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
* An excellent understanding of how to best get value out of data across an organisation.
* Strong commercial acumen.
* Must be SC compliant - so must have been living in the UK for 5+ years
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Senior - Base Salary - From £50,000 T0 £75,000
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* 25 days annual leave
* Pension 6%
* Wellbeing Package
* Social Events & Trips
* Work Life Balance Programme
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - Home, Office & Client Site
* Office Location - Multiple Locations - London, Newcastle, Leeds, Edinburgh
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Right to Work Status - UK based residents only, with the legal Right to Work in the UK with no restrictions. Please note, Sponsorship is not available with this role.
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Telephone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.