Senior Azure Data Engineer
Are you a talented architect looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company?
My client are a market leading Data and Analytics Consultancy who are going through a huge growth period. We are looking to hire a few Architects at different levels, with Azure and SQL experience. There is so much opportunity to learn new technologies and work on large scale transformation projects.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Working with clients, gather requirements, understand their needs, build a scope/prototype, Testing, implementation & deployment.
* Stakeholder engagement at all levels of the customer's business, from senior/C-level leadership to guiding IT-specialists and developers on building and implementing solutions.
* Delivering solutions across the below:
* Data Modelling
* ETL / ELT
* Data Lakes
* Data Warehousing
* Master Data
* Data Storage
* Data Ingestion
* Data Integration
* Data Preparation
* Cloud Infrastructure
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Data Bricks
* Data Factory
* Data Lake
* SQL Server
* Azure SQL
* Power BI
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them - great, but if not you will be given the chance to learn and develop these skills over time):
* Agile Working
* Full Stack BI Tech - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SSMS
* MS SQL / T-SQL
* Machine Learning
* Event Hubs
* Stream Analytics
* Cognitive Services
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 3+ years' experience working with the Azure Data Stack.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
* Client facing / Stakeholder engagement experience.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £85,000 to £105,000
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Discretionary Bonus
* 25 days annual leave
* Life Assurance
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - Technical delivery done from home. In person training days/lab days - once a month in the office typically.
* Client Travel - Depends on the project. Typically during discovery phase (2-3 days at the start of a project), workshops, meetings. In reality, right now there isn't much travel to client site, but that could change in the future. Where possible, they deploy people to the appropriate roles as close to your home location.
* Office Location - Manchester, London, Edinburgh
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 2 stages
* Salary Reviews - Twice a year
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.