Senior Project Manager
Surrey based - hybrid
Offering up to £65,000
About the role -
We've partnered with one of the UK's leading manufacturing organisations who are a household name and well known across the country. They're currently at the beginning of building out their BI & Data practice and are now looking to implement a brand new advanced analytics team within the organisation as they look to become a data driven company.
As part of this expansion, we're looking to speak with Senior Project Managers who have a strong background with IT & Analytics based projects - someone with a passion for data and analytics, and keen to support the business in their new strategy as they work towards becoming a more sustainable and 'green' business.
Within this role you'll be involved with:
* Working closely with Data & Analytics teams
* Estimating costs and timelines
* Setting up project governance
* Working closely with a wide range of business stakeholders
* Creating roadmaps for the business stakeholders
We're looking for someone with a range of skills and experience, which could include:
* Experience in a Senior Project Management position
* Experience leading on Analytics projects (desirable)
* Previous Scrum Master experience
* Working with agile methodologies
* Previous people management experience
* Knowledge of project management software - this may include MS Project, Trello, Jira, etc.
* Excellent communication skills
Although not essential, it would be great if you had any experience in the BI & Data industry, a basic understanding of the Azure Cloud or Scrum Master certifications.
Hybrid Working -
With impressive offices based in Surrey, the team comes into the office between 1 - 3 days per week (depending on where you're based). Unfortunately we're unable to support candidates looking for fully remote opportunities and you must have the full unrestricted right to work in the UK (unfortunately cannot offer sponsorship).
Salary & Benefits -
* Offering up to £65,000
* Training & Development opportunities
* Impressive working environment with on-site canteen etc.
* Regular salary reviews, quarterly performance reviews
* Bonus Scheme
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Birthday Vouchers
* Discounted Gym Membership
If this sounds like something you could be interested, get in touch now!
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in niche Microsoft Technology recruitment. I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment placing talented candidates in various roles such as Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers and Management roles. We're the proud sponsors of SQLBits and the London Power BI User Group - which takes place in our Nigel Frank offices monthly! Visit our LinkedIn or London PBI UG Page for more information!
Twitter: @ NigelFrank_BI