Senior BI Analyst (Power BI SME)
Are you a talented Senior BI/Data Analyst or a Power BI Developer looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company? My client are putting a focus on their Business Intelligence and Data.
My client are a well-known organisation within the Insurance industry.
The objective of this role is to implement Power BI, make sure that all the relevant data flows from the variety of different sources are set up, and that the reports that are being produced are accurate and user friendly. This isn't simply a reporting role - this requires somebody who has worked in a messy data environment with data all over the place and been able to implement Power BI and build a sophisticated reporting suite for the business.
This role will grow rapidly. This person should be well versed in dealing with different stakeholders across the business and understand how they need to create reports/dashboards for the sake of telling a story and delivering insight.
Longer term they will likely look at building a centralised data warehouse with Power BI on top for reporting - for now though, they will need to deal with data being held in loads of different places including Excel, SharePoint and SQL.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Implement Power BI - build a sophisticated reporting suite for the business.
* Manage data flows ensuring all are properly set up.
* Stakeholder Management - various departments, and levels of seniority.
* Training business users and hosting workshops.
* Production of New BI Solutions and Data Streams.
* Data manipulation.
* Data Sources - Excel, SharePoint, DevOps, Azure and SQL Databases.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Power BI - Report/dashboard creation, licensing, Power BI Admin,
* DAX - model data
* M Code
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them - great, but if not you will be given the chance to develop these skills over time):
* SQL Data Warehousing
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 3+ years' experience using Power BI.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £50,000 to £80,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Health Plan
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - 2 days a week in the office
* Office Location - Reigate, Surry
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.