Junior BA Consultant
Are you a recent graduate looking to take your first steps into a career as a BA? Or are you someone looking to take your career in a different direction and retrain in the Data industry?
We have an amazing opportunity for junior Microsoft professionals or people new to the industry to get involved with a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, in a Junior Consultant position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only join an organisation where people are at the centre of all they do, with an emphasis on culture and flexible working - but to have the opportunity to be put through their training programme and receive guidance on how to become a talented Business Analyst.
You'll be guided and working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry, including Microsoft MVPs, in an environment that will help propel your career forward.
During this role, you will be training to become a Business Analyst Consultant, whilst gaining certifications, learning Power BI and SQL - all whilst being paid a competitive salary and a guaranteed bonus!
For this role, you must be a UK resident based in the London area or have the ability to relocate to London (for this role you must currently be based in the UK).
About You -
* You must have excellent communication skills, have a real passion for data
* Eager to develop both technical and non-technical skills
* Ability to demonstrate a keen interest in Data and Analytics
* Currently trying to up-skill and completing online courses in your spare time
* You must have experience working with Excel which you are able to demonstrate during the interview process
* Some knowledge of SQL is desirable
* Knowledge or understanding of any of the following technologies may be beneficial to note in your application: Power BI, SQL, Azure, Looker, Python, Tableau
* It may be beneficial to have a STEM degree (eg. Information Technology, Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry etc.)
What we can offer -
* An initial 12 month training course - get paid whilst you train!
* A salary of �30,000 with a �5,000 guaranteed bonus
* Upon completion of the programme as a fully trained consultant, you will receive an increased salary and maintain the �5,000 yearly bonus
* Allowance for company-based expenses
* Company social events and days out
* Hybrid Working Policy - weekly travel to the London office with 3-4 days working from home
If this sounds like something you could be interested, get in touch now!
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in niche Microsoft Technology recruitment. I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment placing talented candidates in various roles such as Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers and Management roles. We're the proud sponsors of SQLBits and the London Power BI User Group - which takes place in our Nigel Frank offices monthly! Visit our LinkedIn or London PBI UG Page for more information!
Twitter: @ NigelFrank_BI