Business Data Analyst -
Location - Glasgow/Aberdeen
Hybrid working - two days a month in office
Please note - you must have the full unrestricted right to work in the UK and we cannot accept candidates who require sponsorship.
We've partnered with a leading farming & agricultural organisation who are now looking for a Business Data Analyst to join their team! This role will be a replacement for the current Analyst who has been promoted internally who has quickly progressed through the business.
This role will initially be working with Excel reports as they've just began their transition into Power BI - so an excellent opportunity for anyone with limited Power BI experience, looking to develop their skills and get involved in the implementation of Power BI across an organisation.
You will be heavily involved in delivering reporting and analysis for the business - including building KPI dashboards and business reports when required.
We're therefore looking to speak with people with the following experience:
* Solid understanding of SQL
* Reporting experience with Excel
* Experience with one of the following reporting tools would be desirable but not essential - Power BI, Qlikview, Tableau
* No experience with Power BI, Atlas or Zap is required but you will have the opportunity to up-skill with these tools
Salary & Benefits -
* Offering up to £35,000
* Flexible Working
* Hybrid working patterns - two days a month in Glasgow or Aberdeen
* Training opportunities - quickly up-skill with Power BI!
If this sounds like something you could be interested, get in touch now!
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in niche Microsoft Technology recruitment. I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment placing talented candidates in various roles such as Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers and Management roles. We're the proud sponsors of SQLBits and the London Power BI User Group - which takes place in our Nigel Frank offices monthly! Visit our LinkedIn or London PBI UG Page for more information!
Twitter: @ NigelFrank_BI