Project Manager -
I've partnered with a global travel organisation as they look to build out their technology department and bring aboard a technical Project Manager.
This will be joining a critical area of the business as they look to become completely data driven as they grow as an organisation. They're currently undergoing a huge digital transformation, making a number of hires across their technology department and plans to expand the team further over the next few months, as they change and adapt their technical set-up.
The development teams work in an agile approach (Kanban, Sprint or Scrum) and this role will involve supporting on the delivery of technical software projects - therefore a technical background and agile experience will be needed.
What you'll be involved with -
* Working closely with technical development teams
* Fully accountable for project delivery
* Driving the definition of project scope (including non-functional requirements)
* Systems integration requirements
* Implementation of the solution in the business
* Working closely with a wide range of stakeholders
What we're looking for -
We're looking for someone with a good mix of the following experience and are open to speaking with a wide range of candidates from different industries and backgrounds -
* Strong experience in Project Manager roles
* Experience working in agile environment
* Track record of delivering technical software or data projects
* An interest in or experience working in travel industry may be beneficial (but by no means essential)
What we can offer in return -
* Offering up to £65,000 (depending on experience)
* Hybrid working - with 2 days a week in their London Victoria office
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Hotel & travel discounts
* Private Healthcare
* & much more!
Unfortunately this organisation is unable to offer sponsorship - you must therefore have the full, unrestricted right to work in the UK and be located within the London area (or prepared to re-locate from within the UK to London).
This is an urgent hire and interviews will be starting in the next week - so if this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now, or get in touch with me directly at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in niche Microsoft Technology recruitment. I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment placing talented candidates in various roles such as Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers and Management roles. We're the proud sponsors of SQLBits and the London Power BI User Group - which takes place in our Nigel Frank offices monthly! Visit our LinkedIn or London PBI UG Page for more information!
Twitter: @ NigelFrank_BI