An exciting opportunity has arisen within a Microsoft Partnered Consultancy for an experienced BI Consultant to join the team and we're now looking to speak with Microsoft BI & Azure professionals who are looking for their next step up!
This position will be working as part of a growing, family run, Azure & Power BI aligned consultancy as one of their BI Consultants - however, this opportunity is unique in that there is flexibility in how client-facing you will need to be. If you're open to liaising with clients and enjoy the stakeholder management piece, then they will help accelerate your soft skills and mould you into a top-tier consultant. However, if this element of the work isn't for you, they will help you take a more technical approach - allowing you to gain the progression and technical development, whilst focusing on the data warehouse development.
Within this role, no-matter which approach you take, you will have the opportunity to quickly advance within the business through regular reviews and a collaborative team that enable you to succeed. As a Microsoft aligned consultancy, you will also have the chance to gain Microsoft & Azure certifications paid for by the organisation.
We're looking to speak with a range of people, but the ideal candidate will have some of the following skills:
* Strong Data Warehouse development experience - this is essential to the role
* Experience with the Microsoft BI Stack - SSIS primarily, but SSRS/SSAS would be useful
* Either Microsoft Azure Certifications
* OR hands-on experience with the Azure technology stack - including Azure Data Factory, Data Lakes, Synapse, Databricks
* Power BI experience may be useful
The ideal candidate will also have a passion for technology & data, having the ability to demonstrate their interest in the field and have excellent communication/organisational skills.
Salary & Benefits
* This role is offering up to £60,000 (depending on Azure and Consultancy experience)
* Annual Bonus Scheme guaranteed
* Training & Development programme
* Paid Microsoft Certifications
* Remote working - with the expectation to travel to client site if specifically requested
* Excellent culture, offering supportive work environment and collaborative atmosphere
For this role, you must be UK based with the full, unrestricted right to work. Unfortunately we are unable to support candidates who require sponsorship at this time.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in niche Microsoft Technology recruitment. I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment placing talented candidates in various roles such as Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers and Management roles. We're the proud sponsors of SQLBits and the London Power BI User Group - which takes place in our Nigel Frank offices monthly! Visit our LinkedIn or London PBI UG Page for more information!
Twitter: @ NigelFrank_BI