Data Analyst - Midlands - Hybrid
I am working with a well-known organisation within the Retail industry who are placing a huge focus on their BI and Data. Within this role you will drive decision making within the business by providing rich insights into customer and marketing trends. We are looking for those with a background in Customer or Marketing data.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Analysing data, deriving insights and making meaningful suggestions to improve the business.
* Campaign set up and review. Understanding who are the right audiences for a vouchers/promotions.
* Measurement of the campaign, what went well, what didn't, recommendations.
* Support business with ad hoc requirements.
* Reporting via PowerPoint and PowerBI.
* Project Work - make recommendations to the business.
* Work with Marketing to set up A/B tests.
* Identify patterns in data, for example why sales are up down, why customers leave or join.
* Understand customer behaviours.
This is a permanent position with a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience. This role offers hybrid working with travel to their Lichfield (Staffordshire) office 1-2 times per month. This role offers regular salary and performance reviews, 30 days holiday including bank holidays which can be take anytime to suit you, Life Assurance, Pension and health insurance and significant investment in your personal development.
I am looking for experience with the following:
* Strong experience with T-SQL
* PowerPoint - presenting insights
* Python (nice to have)
* Power BI (nice to have)
* Experience working with customer data or marketing data.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join an organisation who are really investing in the latest Microsoft Technologies and who are already working on the Azure Data Platform. You will be supported and encouraged to develop your skills across the wider Power Platform, with fantastic opportunities for growth to achieve you professional goals.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Danielle Moore