Solutions Data Architect -
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Data Solutions Architect specialising in Azure to join a UK leading consultancy and Microsoft Partner. This will be coming in at Principal Consultant level as the Data and Insights team start their journey to double their head count over the next couple of years - now is a great time to get involved and help drive the direction of the team from a Senior position.
This is a technically hands-on role, where you will be delivering end-to-end solutions for clients - starting with pre-sales through to the project delivery. You will be involved with building data pipelines, data modelling, working across the full Azure technology stack - including working with AI and Machine Learning technologies.
As a Microsoft Partner, you will have access to guaranteed training and development, paid certifications and support to advance quickly through the business. We're looking for highly motivated, career driven individuals with a passion for data who are eager to propel their career and become true Azure specialists.
Essential Skills -
* Experience across the Microsoft BI Stack - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
* Building / optimising data pipelines with Azure Data Factory
* Azure Data Lake and Synapse experience
Desirable Skills - although the below skills are not essential to the role, they may be beneficial -
* Azure Databricks
* Python / PySpark
* Power BI
* Microsoft Purview
* Dynamics 365
* AI and Machine Learning tools
* Previous consulting experience
* Pre-Sales experience
Salary & Benefits -
* Offering up to �85,000 (depending on Pre-Sales and Consulting experience)
* Bonus Scheme (up to �8,000)
* 25 days holiday + buying & selling scheme (up to 5 days)
* Paid Microsoft Certifications
* Remote working - travel to London office / London client site 1 day per month
* Team Social Events and Meet Ups
Please Note - unfortunately this role is unable to offer sponsorship. You must be a UK resident with full, unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in niche Microsoft Technology recruitment. I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment placing talented candidates in various roles such as Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers and Management roles.
We're the proud sponsors of SQLBits and the London Power BI User Group - which takes place in our Nigel Frank offices monthly! Visit our LinkedIn or London PBI UG Page for more information!
Twitter: @ NigelFrank_BI
Phone: 0191 338 7571