BI and Data Engineering Consultants
A new opening has arisen for a talented BI Consultant to join a growing Microsoft Consultancy who are specialists across the Microsoft BI and Azure technology stack.
As they see continued success across the business, they are now looking to nearly double their headcount and expand their BI & Data Engineering teams.
We're open to speaking with a range of candidates, whether you're relatively new to the industry and have only been working with the tech for a couple of years - or if you're looking for a more Senior role to help drive the team forward.
All we ask if that you have a passion for data and are continuously looking to improve and develop both technical skills and softer skills - such as stakeholder management and client interaction.
We're looking for people who have a good mix of the following experience:
* Data Warehousing experience (designing/building/maintaining data warehouses and utilising Kimball methodology)
* Development / ETL experience - whether this is on-premise with SSIS or cloud based with Azure Data Factory
The following experience is not essential but may be beneficial to the role:
* Experience / understanding of SSAS (tabular models, building cubes)
* Reporting experience - with Power BI or SSRS
* Knowledge of the wider Azure technology stack (Data Lakes, Synapse, Databricks)
* Any previous consulting experience would be beneficial - however, must be comfortable dealing with external stakeholders and working with a range of different clients
Salary & Benefits -
* Offering up to �55,000 for MS BI Stack professionals, up to �60,000 for Azure experience
* Annual Bonus Scheme - 10% plus additional 4% split across the year (14% total bonus)
* Clear progression pathway
* Opportunity to gain certifications
* Dedicated training budget
* Fast progression opportunities
* Fully remote working
Please note - you must be currently based in the UK with the full, unrestricted right to work, otherwise applications will not be considered as this role unfortunately cannot offer sponsorship.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in niche Microsoft Technology recruitment. I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment placing talented candidates in various roles such as Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers and Management roles.
We're the proud sponsors of SQLBits and the London Power BI User Group - which takes place in our Nigel Frank offices monthly! Visit our LinkedIn or London PBI UG Page for more information!
Twitter: @ NigelFrank_BI