Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious company? My client are looking to build out an IT function in their UK offices, so we are looking for someone with a variety of experience to come in and set this up.
My client encourage an open, collaborative, team work environment and look for those to contribute ideas.
My client sit within the Financial Services industry, but unlike most companies, do not have the red tape or restrictions to implement ideas. We are looking for someone who is energetic, a self starter, who doesn't mind rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in. There is so much variety in this role.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Oversee the IT Strategy
* Oversee the IT Roadmap
* Create an IT Infrastructure in the UK offices.
* Assist Finance Department in accurate forecasting and budgeting for full IT costs
* Manage IT budget
* Liaise with providers to ensure that the networks, IT hardware and security of the business is mature and up-to-standard.
* Ownership of IT procedures and policies
* Ensuring that databases are monitored and maintained to limit downtime
* Stakeholder Management - Managing Director, Project Manager, Sales Team, Finance Team, 3rd Party Vendors.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Networking - Deep understanding of computer networks (ping, tracert, firewalls, VPN's, etc.)
* Infrastructure - Active Directory and general server and security management (e.g. creating service accounts).
* BI & Data - Power BI, Data Warehousing
* Project Management - ITIL, Prince II
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 5+ years' experience working in IT Management.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £60,000 to £80,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* 28 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Social events
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - 1 or 2 days a week in the office (more if you wish)
* Office Locations - Leeds
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Working Hours - 9am - 5pm (Flexibility offered)
* Interview Process - 3 Stages
* Salary Reviews - Annually, every February
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
* Dress Code - Business Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Telephone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal right to work in the UK, with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Checks.