My client are a growing MS Gold Partner who specialise in SQL Server and Power BI On-Premise and Azure Business Intelligence and Data solutions. Ideally it would be great if you have consultancy experience, but overall we are looking for good communicators with full End to End experience of working on BI projects. My client are open to more junior candidates too, whats most important its a good work ethic and a desire and passion to learn and advance their own careers.
* Support clients on their journey to become data driven organisations.
* End-to-end role within BI Development - gathering requirements, building/designing a scope, having meetings with stakeholders, testing, implementing, documentation, delivering workshops, maintenance.
* SQL Data Warehouse Development - designing and implementing, building, managing
* Reporting - designing and implementing
* Cube/Tabular Modelling
We are looking for a mix of the below skills:
* Data Warehousing - 2+ years
* SQL Server - 2+ years - Database Engine, SSIS, SSAS (Tabular), SSRS
* Power BI - 1+ year
* Azure Data Technologies (desirable, a chance to learn otherwise)
Culture & Values
* Innovative & Technology Drive
* Base Salary - Between �38,000 to �50,000 per annum dependant on your skill-set, we are looking to hire different levels from junior, mid level and senior.
* 14% Bonus
* Paid Certifications
* 5% matched Pension
* Company Events & Trips
* Plus much more…
* Working Location - Remote Working from Home, with limited travel to client site.
* Office - There is no office, everyone remote works. Some teams will get together and hire a space for a day every now and again.
* Contract Type - Full Time, Permanent
* Interview Process - 2 stages
* Yearly Salary Reviews
* Progression available to those who perform
* Training & Development is a must for all
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.