Customer Data Analyst - Midlands, UK
Are you a talented Analyst looking for a new opportunity? My client are a well-known organisation within the Retail industry who place a huge focus on their BI and Data. Within this role you will drive decision making withing the business by providing rich insights into customer and marketing trends. We are looking for those with a background in Customer or Marketing data.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Analysing data, deriving insights and making meaningful suggestions to improve the business.
* Campaign set up and review. Understanding who are the right audiences for a vouchers/promotions.
* Measurement of the campaign, what went well, what didn't, recommendations.
* Support business with ad hoc requirements.
* Reporting via PowerPoint and PowerBI.
* Project Work - make recommendations to the business.
* Work with Marketing to set up A/B tests.
* Identify patterns in data, for example why sales are up down, why customers leave or join.
* Understand customer behaviours.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* T-SQL - write views, stored procedures, write queries, writing code to query the database to get sales data, to create segmentation's and personas, using different functions, simple sums, complicated ranks, complicated queries with CTEs, interrogate data to understand an patterns, build out a rule set to use going forwards.
* PowerPoint - presenting insights
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them - great, but if not you will be given the chance to develop these skills over time):
* Python - Scripting, notebooks, data cleansing, data visualisation, analysis, data interpretation.
* Power BI - Build reports, display data visually, integrate scripts.
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 3+ years' experience working with SQL in a commercial environment.
* Experience working with customer data or marketing data.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* 30 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays to take whenever you like)
* Life Assurance
* Social Events
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - once or twice a month in the office.
* Office Location - Lichfield, Staffordshire
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Working Hours - 9am - 5pm (flexible)
* Interview Process - 3 Stages
* Reporting Into - BI Manager
* Salary Reviews - Annually
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
* Dress Code - Business Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Telephone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal right to work in the UK, with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Checks.