Data Engineer -
London / Hybrid
We've partnered with one of the UK's leading transportation companies as they look to expand their Data team - we're now looking for a mid-level Data Engineer to join the team who has good experience working across the Azure technology stack.
You'll be working in an exciting, dynamic environment - working alongside other Senior Data Engineers, Data Architects and the Team Lead who has a real focus on ensuring an excellent team culture. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation at the start of their new data journey and help influence the Business Intelligence of the organisation. This is role where you will have real influence over your own work and a team who are keen to share ideas so you can help shape the direction of projects.
Working alongside a talented team, you will have the opportunity to quickly up-skill with a range of technologies, including Azure Databricks - as well as gaining training & relevant certifications that will benefit you in the role.
As they have a huge focus on team culture, we're looking for people who are happy to travel to the London office 2 days per week (therefore you must have the full right to work in the UK with no restrictions - unfortunately this role can't offer sponsorship).
We're looking for people with a good mix of the below experience:
* Strong Azure Data Factory experience
* Knowledge / experience with Azure Data Lake or Synapse
* You will need to have some level of experience or knowledge of Databricks - but no need to be an expert as you will have the chance to up-skill
* Good understanding of SQL
* Data Warehousing experience
* Python / PySpark may be beneficial to the role but not essential
Salary & Benefits -
* Offering up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
* Annual discretionary bonus
* Annual Salary Review
* Free travel on a variety of bus and rail services
* Private Healthcare
* Discounted Gym Membership
If this sounds like the type of role you could be interested - please apply now!
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in niche Microsoft Technology recruitment. I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment placing talented candidates in various roles such as Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers and Management roles. We're the proud sponsors of SQLBits and the London Power BI User Group - which takes place in our Nigel Frank offices monthly! Visit our LinkedIn or London PBI UG Page for more information!
Twitter: @ NigelFrank_BI