IT Business Analyst (BI & Data)
Are you a talented Business Analyst looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious company? Do you love data?
We are looking for a Business Analyst to identify business areas that can be improved to increase efficiency and strengthen business processes. Someone to work closely with stakeholders from across the business as well as 3rd Parties to communicate their findings and help implement changes.
My client are a global organisation within the Entertainment industry, who going through a huge IT Transformation.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Process, interpret and document business processes, products, services and software through analysis of data.
* Oversee Business Improvement Processes within the business.
* Be the liaison between the company and the 3rd Party Consultancy who are working on a number of BI and Data projects.
* Liaise with stakeholders from every department within the business.
* Gather Requirements.
* Run training and workshops around Power BI.
* UAT - Test out some of the work the 3rd party are doing, providing detailed analysis and suggest improvements.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Power BI - creating some reports from scratch, teaching business users to create their own as well as help troubleshoot them when required.
These are a few examples of projects that the 3rd party consultancy working on, to give you an example of what you will be assisting
* Power BI Development
* Integration Repository
* Process Improvement
* Migration to PAAS
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £45,000 to £55,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Group Life Assurance
* Group Income Protection
* Electric car/salary sacrifice scheme
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - Average is 2 or 3 days a week in office, but it could be 5 days one week if there is a project roll out. It depends on the week.
* Office Location - London & Woking
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 2 stages
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.