Data Analyst -
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within a global sales organisation for a talented Data Analyst, with excellent report building skills with Power BI. This role will be sitting on the sales floor within their IT department, in a unique, fast-paced, lively environment.
You will come into the organisation to take ownership over the Business Intelligence for the organisation, acting as a figurehead for BI and have real influence over what direction you take the company in the future. This is a highly interesting role in that you will be able to make this position your own and have flexibility around your own work.
Within the organisation, there is extensive opportunities for career progression and gain paid Microsoft Certifications - with quick promotion reviews and an hour a week dedicated to learning new skills. This isn't limited to something in your day to day work, but could be other technical tools or languages that you personally have a keen interest in!
Location & Working Pattern -
Due to the highly collaborative nature of the team, everyone is currently in the office regularly and this role will require 5 days a week in the Hertfordshire office, reducing to 4 days after probation. We can therefore only accept UK based applicants with the full, unrestricted right to work in the UK (unfortunately we cannot offer sponsorship and due to the length of the project, must have the right to work until at least 2026).
* You will need to have strong Power BI development experience, building brand new dashboards from scratch
* Experience with Power Query and DAX
* Stakeholder management experience will be essential
* An understanding of API's and how to integrate them into Power BI would be beneficial, but by no means essential
* Experience with either SQL or M Language may be beneficial - however you will have the chance to up-skill with both tools in this role
* This role is offering up to £48,000 (depending on experience)
* On-site parking and on-site gym available
* Extensive training and development programme
* Quick career progression and regular promotion reviews
If this sounds like the type of role you could be interested - please apply now!
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in niche Microsoft Technology recruitment. I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment placing talented candidates in various roles such as Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers and Management roles. We're the proud sponsors of SQLBits and the London Power BI User Group - which takes place in our Nigel Frank offices monthly! Visit our LinkedIn or London PBI UG Page for more information!
Twitter: @ NigelFrank_BI