Azure Cloud Data Engineer
My client are the world's leading provider within their industry. They offer a wide range of solutions to their clients.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Migrating from On-Prem to Azure.
* Database Administration - Build tables/stored procedures/views. Knowledge of High Availability (HA), Clustering and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server.
* Manage Azure subscriptions.
* SQL Development.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Azure Data Factory
* Data Lakes
* Azure SQL
* Data Modelling
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 3+ years' experience working within Data Engineering.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £60,000 to £70,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* 30 days holiday + bank holiday
* Life insurance
* Private medical after 6 months
* Bonus scheme 10% dependant on performance
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - 3 days a week in the office during probation period, then 1 day a week after probation.
* Office Location - Brentford, London
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 2 stages
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Telephone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal right to work in the UK, with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Checks.