Data and Solutions Architect
Are you Data Architect with fantastic communication skills and a passion for architecture in the Public Cloud?
Our client is a fast-growing, innovative, and data-driven cloud expert, working with a variety of reputable clients across the UK. They are currently looking for Data Architect to support their enterprise solutions and take the technical lead role on the projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for cloud platform specialists looking to bring their career to the next level - the company is Microsoft Gold Partner and offers paid certifications and training, opportunities for career progression, remote working, and many more. The culture is passionate, innovative, positive, and data-driven. Our client is one of the Top 100 companies to work for in the Northwest.
Role & Responsibilities
* Research and design effective end to end solutions for clients
* Work closely with the engineering team to advise on the development of the solutions
* Manage multiple clients designs at one time
* Ensure project timelines and deliverables are on track
* Experience with data architecture and design
* Experience delivering enterprise solutions
* Good understanding of Azure Cloud
* Experience with design/implementation of Azure SQL DB and/ or Azure Data Factory and/or Data Lake
* Experience with Tableau/Power BI
* Agile and/or Waterfall project lifecycle understanding
Nice to Have
* Good SQL skills
* Python programming experience
* Salary - up to �75,000 per year (depending on the skill-set)
* Car Allowance - �6,000
* Paid training and certifications
* Standard pension
* Private Health care
* Birthday off
* and many, many more...
* Work from home & Flexible working
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 594 9729
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.