Implementation Manager - SQL / C# - Remote
I am looking for an experienced Implementation Manager to join a great Client I am working with, who specialises in regulatory compliance, systems implementation and business process engineer. This is a global consultancy with clients from various industries which would give you the chance to work with a variety of data. As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for the project implementation, configuration and support of the Compliance Map software platform.
This is a full time, remote working position with some travel likely within the EU and US.
* Managing and executing the implementation plan / work packages and ensuring all steps are carried out.
* Documenting customer and internal requirements and configuring systems to meet customer expectations.
* Understanding client requirements and offering solutions in-line with the capabilities of the software and industry best practices.
* Develop User Acceptance Testing scripts.
* Support the client post-implementation and assist in continuous improvement cycles.
* Perform testing of the solution during implementation.
* Conduct client training's of the software solution and develop training aids/help documentation.
* Ensuring software changes/bugs are reported correctly and resolved within the project delivery timescale.
Skills and experience
* Expert knowledge in SQL, C#, HTML/CSS, Excel VBA.
* Experience of supply chain planning/ERP systems.
* Experience of software implementation and support.
* Excellent written and spoken English.
* Proactive and able to work autonomously.
* A strong customer focus and relationship management skills with the ability to see both the wider picture and detailed subject matter.
Culture & Values
My client believe in building a culture supported by strong values. Within the team, they would describe themselves as being highly collaborative, they use TEAMS and SharePoint to share ideas. They are supportive, open and they have high standards in the work they produce. Its very non-hierarchical and are all trusted and given independence.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £60,000 to £70,000 per annum
* 25 days + Organisation closure days + Bank Holidays
* Eye care vouchers
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Remote
* Office Location - Bicester
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Working Hours - 9am - 5pm (Flexible with later start options available 10:30am - 6:30pm)
* Interview Process - 2 stage
* Salary Reviews - yearly
* Progression Options - Lots of options; Senior, Analytics, Data Science.
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. Interviews for this role are starting this week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Danielle Moore
Phone: 0191 338 7577
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.