Power BI Developer
My client is an award winning, fast-growing Microsoft Gold Partner and Power BI Partner, who are looking to hire a passionate, enthusiastic BI Analyst / Power BI Developer.
With this role, you will have the opportunity to get involved in Power BI, SQL, Power Platform tools such as (Power Query/ Power Automate), Azure Synapse, SSIS and Data Factory. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop your career.
My client are looking for those with a desire to learn and great communication skills... they will mentor and coach you to become a strong consultant.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* End to end project work - Gathering requirements, building/designing a scope, having meetings with stakeholders, testing, implementing, documentation/delivering workshops.
* Design and create Power BI reports
* Investigate and support Power BI Report issues
* Work with a multitude of global clients in various sectors
* Analyse and profile data to identify issues
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below, but a good proportion):
* Power BI
* Power Platform (Power Query/ Power Automate)
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them - great, but you will have a chance to learn these over time):
* Azure Synapse
* Data Factory
* 2+ years' experience in Power BI
* Excellent communication
* Desire to learn / passion for technology
* Base Salary - From �35,000 to �55,000 per annum (this is a wide range, open to junior and mid level candidates, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and Interview)
* Health care
* Training Allowance
* Plus much more…
* Working Location - Hybrid - 2 days working from home & 3 days in the office
* Office Location - Telford
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 2 stages
* Reporting Into - CEO
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.