Business Systems Analyst
Are you a talented Business Analyst looking for a new opportunity in a busy forward thinking organisation. My client are looking for someone with a background in Systems and Implementation.
My client sit within the public sector and have developed a supportive, caring, learning environment. They enjoy giving back to the community and helping improve processes that impact each internal department. This is a critical role within the organisation, with many interesting projects in the pipeline.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Data gathering / Requirements gathering - Function and Non functional parts of Business Analysis.
* Project Lifecycle - Look at business processes, go out to stakeholders across all departments, fact finding, conduct a feasibility study, look at how people work, document it, put into process model, process flow, look how to streamline things. Design Process. Customisations. UAT and testing. Agree/Sign Off. Implementation. Training.
* Create proof of concepts.
* Centralise information.
* Building APIs - connecting data through those.
* Types of Data - HR data, Training data.
* Data Sources - SQL Databases, CSV files.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* GAP Analysis
* Database structure designs
* UML Models
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 2+ years' experience working in a similar role, with exposure to large system projects.
* For Security Clearance - Lived and worked in the UK for 3+ years.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £32,000 to £41,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* 28 days annual leave
* Government Pension
* Health & Wellbeing Services
* Discount Schemes
* Plus more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - 3 days a week
* Office Location - Ripley
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Working Hours - 37 hours - Flexitime
* Interview Process - 2 stages
* Salary Reviews - Annually at your yearly Appraisal
* Social Events
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
* Industry Event Attendance
* Dress Code - Business Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Telephone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal right to work in the UK, with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Checks.